Certified 203k In A Box Consultants in the United States
What does it mean to be a certified 203k In A Box consultant?
The FHA 203k Consultant who displays this seal (by approval only)
has met or exceeded the requirements to be listed as a
203k In a Box Certified Consultant.
They have completed a rigorous training program that included a
comprehensive knowledge assessment testing process
unlike any other training in the industry.
A 203k in a Box Certified Consultant brings the highest quality
of service and expertise to every 203k project they are
involved with from the basic home inspection for the
203k Streamline buyer to a comprehensive work write and
project support for a $200,000 complete home remodel.
Added benefits of working with a 203k in a Box Certified Consultant
- CEU Training Courses for Real Estate Agents (where applicable)
- Educational Training presentations for home buyers/owners/RE agents
- Computerized reporting system including all necessary documentation required by FHA and lenders
- Qualified/licensed (if applicable) home inspection skills
- Network of contractors available for introduction for all types of 203k projects
- A thorough and complete knowledge and understanding of all aspects of the FHA 203k Renovation Mortgage Program.
Congratulations on your choice to work with a 203k in a Box Certified Consultant.